#

Booking conditions

Deposit

  • Rental accommodation: 25% of total amount on booking, remaining 75% 4 weeks prior to day of arrival
  • Pitches: bookings for less than 5 nights 50 euros / bookings for 5 nights or more 100 euros 
payable upon booking

Guests are able to request particular pitches, however purely as a precaution, we would like to make it clear that we cannot always give a 100% guarantee on this.
We reserve the right to re-locate pitches if the allocation situation so requires without prior notice to the guest.

When making enquiries via the internet or bank transfers, please don’t forget to state your guest ID.

Our bank details:

Gitzenweiler Hof GmbH,  Postbank Nürnberg
IBAN: DE04760100850412150854
BIC: PBKN DE FF 760

Cancellation condtions

  • Rental accommodation: a written cancellation from the hirer is possible at any time up to 2 months before the period of rental begins and upon payment of a processing fee of 30 euros

Flat-rate cancellation fees:

  • up to 8 weeks before start of rental: 25% of total fee
  • up to 4 weeks before start of rental: 50% of total fee
  • up to 2 weeks before start of rental: 75% of total fee
  • rom 2 weeks before start of rental or shorter-term cancellation, 100% of total fee

 

Pitches can be cancelled free of charge by guests up to 1 day before arrival with a 100% deposit refund.

We recommend cancellation insurance cover with the ERV Travel Insurance in the casse of rental accommodation which can be taken out directly through us. This cover enables you to cancel free of charge up to 1 day before arrival with 100% deposit refund.